Donating is Hard

The nice young man who off-loaded my car at Faith Farm also filled out a ticket to schedule a furniture pick up on Thursday. Oh, no, they don't take book cases. They recommend Habit for Humanity. Then a co-worker mentioned that it was actually up to the driver. Those book cases will be out next to the garage in all their perfect, recently-dusted glory.




And they will be empty of the complete sets of Great Books and Gateway to the Great Books. So much knowledge, however if I didn't get to it in the last 25 years, I'm probably not going to in the next 6 weeks. Plus I checked Ebay. I can always replace them if I get too lonely. Even though I swore I wouldn't, I did put the books up for free on Craig's List. Bulk trash may be in their future.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Contract

Small Break

They Came, They Saw, They Stored